What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to successfully attract women
- Learn how you can bring a woman the kind of unbridled excitement she could never get from a Porsche-owning rich dude
- Learn how to embrace your inner boxing champ to make the girl you have your eye on chase you around the ring
- Learn the one thing you really have control over that will make or break any encounter with any woman
- Learn the truth about what women want vs what they know they need
- Learn the real deal on the “Peacock Effect”
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dating Secrets scores 74.24/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.datingsecrets.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: datingsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to datingsecrets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)